Mascot + Business Cards

Wee Jimmy

A mock-up of business card and mascot for Dragon Ecigarettes.

Simple front with benefits of e-smoking on the reverse, a cartoony mascot required holding a standard ecig.

card-show.png

Typo's right, I think it's the way he's slouched back and not sure about the smoke thing as it sorts says there's smoke in that electronic cigarette?

I'd start again with the dragon. I like him but he looks shocked, his feet need work, and the ecig looks a bit suggestive when coupled with his face. I'd either exaggerate the size of the ecig to make it more prominent (it IS the product after all) or not use it at all. You could either do more with the smoke, since the ecig produces none haha, or remove it altogether for the same reason... I'm also a bit dubious about the gradient on the cards, it looks sleek but might interfere with its readability. I like the colours though.

Cheers peeps.
Jim the gradient is to denote glossy print :)
He does look a bit wide awake doesn't he lol :p
The smoke needs to stay as all the ejuice sold will be a high VG mix making large amounts of vapour ala.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMYnGNFcB4c[/YOUTUBE]

Oh have got to give him a pipe like that! Have him sitting on a cloud of smoke generated by it, haha.

I think it might be worth re-drawing the dragon, perhaps have the pipe in his other hand so it forms part of the silhouette and have him look like he's enjoying it more. He still looks like he's being electrocuted. Could have his head facing the writing and tilted up a touch, all sophisticated like. I'm now thinking how did the pink panther used to look with his cigarette holder haha.

Jims right, I think perhaps add some more expression using the eyes, add some eye lids slightly covering the eyes with the eye drawn up slightly, that should give a relaxed expression, but maybe that might make him look high again :S

My fault, I suggested it after watching the vid posted earlier. Might be safest to return to the ecig tho if the company don't do epipes.

Jimlad said:
My fault, I suggested it after watching the vid posted earlier. Might be safest to return to the ecig tho if the company don't do epipes.

Custom made E-Pipes will be part of the product list so the pipe can still play for that category. Still working on some changes :)

latest looks good jimmy, looks like hes proud to smoke it, a good pose and expression, last thing I would add to the expression is a smile line to the side of the mouth

Just remember, if he's too tall you'll have to shrink or crop him for your layout. Then again making him too cute and cuddly could imply kids as a target market... Tricky.

Back