Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marketing Ideas??

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I am realising once again just how difficult it is to get a forum up and running, having already failed once!

The site is only 2 weeks old so I know it won't be getting much traffic from the SE's, however, does anybody have any good ideas for marketing the site and getting more users on here? Both graphic/website designers and the general public.

Any thoughts/ideas are greatly appreciated.

2. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

I'll post some stuff at the weekend mate :icon_thumbup:

3. Toon

Toon New Member

VBSEO is the best way mate, but I would also suggest having a surporting blog, the more readers you get the more traffic to here, also you can then control the incoming keywords in the anchor links.

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Cheers Toon

VBSEO is now installed, lets see how it goes. With regards to a blog, that is the next stage when I get some spare time.

Thanks again

Damon

5. Toon

Toon New Member

Should be much better now, worth every penny, you should also add stumbleupon to your social bookmarks...

PHP:
    http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=%url%&title=%title%,images/vbseo/stum.gif,Stumble this Thread,Stumble this Post!
    [​IMG]