Mark Zuckerberg's New Step is interesting..And Newwwww ;)

nayan

He is going to launch a dating feature that helps you get out of the friendzone... SOOOON.. .............
WoW what an idea,Isnt it?;);););):p:p:p

Paul Murray

Staff member
Have you ever seen the trashy stuff people try and sell on Facebook, hun? Have you seen how they talk to each other, hun? I can only imagine how bad the dating side of Facebook will be, hun.

scotty

Staff member
Have you ever seen the trashy stuff people try and sell on Facebook, hun? Have you seen how they talk to each other, hun? I can only imagine how bad the dating side of Facebook will be, hun.
I know what you're saying M8.

hankscorpio

Staff member
I don't understand. You can already go into any profile you want and request to be friends/send a message.

What would the dating side be? If you see someone you like just "Poke" them, send them a message, or find out where they live and leave presents in the middle of the night until you get arrested for stalking, or worse.

True story, that's how I met my wife.

nayan

I don't understand. You can already go into any profile you want and request to be friends/send a message.

What would the dating side be? If you see someone you like just "Poke" them, send them a message, or find out where they live and leave presents in the middle of the night until you get arrested for stalking, or worse.

Well the last line was the attention grabber:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Paul Murray

Staff member
If you see someone you like just "Poke" them, send them a message, or find out where they live and leave presents in the middle of the night until you get arrested for stalking, or worse.

What a lucky woman…