mark / logo -

ch3tzy

Can I get some feedback on these two logo's :

very different styles..
will be for my portfolio site (shown in sig)

Also the 2nd logo do you read as eo or e8?

Attachments

• ident.jpg
    ident.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 13
  • ident2.jpg
    ident2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11
  • ident4.jpg
    ident4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 11
  • ident5.jpg
    ident5.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
Don't really read the E as an E on the first one, and the second looks like 'eo' to me, sorry! Does it look odd if you rotate it so it's the 8 shape that is upright and the e at an angle?

I like the first one... Kinda techy so I think it will be a very subjective logo.
And the second one indeed looks like EO.

turn the first one on it's side...?! i like the idea of the second one, if you're following the same logic as me. maybe the "e" ontop of the "0" would make an "e" and an "8"?

Pangolin, Onartis, Tim

Thanks for feedback, have made changes...
the e at an angle didnt look right for me..so kept it straight..

Updated on first post

Now the last one looks like EB but the other one is looking better. Try to make the transition from the 2 characters more fluid so it looks more like they're connected instead of just two letters on top of each other.

^ ARGHHH! lol.
Yeah the last one..is getting scrapped!

The reason why I liked the first one is because of the way they feel connected. evolve = playing on the word design moving forward changing in time etc...

agree 2nd one need more work..but could it be the fact that we know as designers how the logo is created that's whey it looks like just two letters on top?

ill keep at it, thanks for the input guys.

Well I wouldn't have done it like you did, using two characters. I would have taken one character (an 8) and modified the top part to resemble an e. :)

I'm liking the third one, it reads as an e and an 8 to me, but then again maybe because I know that's what it's meant to be. It wouldn't be the typical way to write/read two seperate characters though so I think it works.

3 one wins the vote..

Kudosis, have you got a idea where you may have seen the logo...or something similar to it?

Tim,
Cheers mate, I wasn't too keen on the idea of it at start, but i do like it now..

Back