manor logo

peter katrenics

I am looking for a designer who can make a logo from a photo image of the manor(castle). I done it myself for a sample how it should looks like but I need a professional to look after it. logo should be in a PNG file or GIF file in a different sizes and suitable for a gift souvenir printing like mugs, key rings, etc.

the fee is negotiable , but I am anticipating a budget in the region of 100 pounds.

I am not interested in any services whereby you pay first and than presented with designs.

I am looking for a designer who can make a logo from a photo image of the manor(castle). I done it myself for a sample how it should looks like but I need a professional to look after it. logo should be in a PNG file or GIF file in a different sizes and suitable for a gift souvenir printing like mugs, key rings, etc.

the fee is negotiable , but I am anticipating a budget in the region of 100 pounds.

I am not interested in any services whereby you pay first and than presented with designs.

Hiya.

We can do it - and within budget. Invoice on completion.

I'll send you a PM with details.

Logo

Hi,

I am not sure anything is impossible. However if you read the thread it is simply a logo creation from an image supplied with input from the client on how they would like it. Thus meaning no real 'conception' time nor any time spend developing ideas. So £45 was a price given on that job spec.

Cheers

Hmmmm ... not sure ... depending on your hourly charge, a £45 project would need to take no longer than 2 hours to complete and any project generally takes longer than this due to phone calls, time taken to sort the pricing, getting sign offs etc.

Good luck to you if you get it and hope you get some profit from it.

PM-ed You! :)

Hi There

We are based at the business incubation centre within the grounds of Lincoln University. Our Graphic Designer and Studio Manager - Dan - graduated from Lincoln University who have recently received an award for hosting the best designers worldwide for 2010! This was of course a very welcome surprise and something that I think might be of interest to you.

Being a relatively new company and having partnered with some very reputable local firms I believe that we would most definitely be able to help with your project and within the requirements set by your budget. Choosing Deep In Thought for your project means you will not only be working with one of the best, award winning designers in the world but you will be helping to support a new and growing firm.

I would be keen to chat with you further about your requirements and provide you with a quote.

In the mean time, feel free to take a look at our portfolio: Big Ideas

Kind Regards from Deep In Thought

e: [email protected]
w: www.deepinthought.co.uk

Back