• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mana from heaven!

Levi

Staff member
actually I can see that working. I'm forever sticking pasta, pork mince and curry sauce from a home made curry but with pasta (not keen on rice) in bread with margarine and it's delicious :) It's kind of like a sloppy joe from the states but with pasta and a few spices :)

mrp2049

The first thing my brother said was, 'I've been doing that for years!' If a make too much pasta sauce it can often end up in a sandwich!

I've got some home-made lasagne left over from last night that might just go to waste, so I'm tempted to give this a go and make it myself... but I'm thinking, in a toastie?

C

chrismitchell

yeah I heard hes on a Fishy Quay :) love some fish.. just not kippers.. find them a bit odd in taste and texture..

C

chrismitchell

like trout, prefer a nice piece of Hoki or Haddock personally.. or even a nice piece of Gurnard :)

mrp2049

Now I am down with the combo of toast and bread, means eggs are less likely to explode when on top of toast, sausage and whatever else is in the toastwich.