making a "hole in an object"

Dont apologise... I didnt take it aggresively, i honestly appreciate it all.

Our brand will be aimed out teens and young adults. Club goers, bar visitors, some of the skater surfer crowd but the last thing we want is to be a surf and skate brand.

The series idea is something that weve discussed but were looking for one design at the moment that will work to get a bit of profit in a local shop that we can sell them in so that we can develop more designs and have more printed.

Thanks again guys...any more comments welcomed!

Yeah i think overall the idea has great potential... i can see a series of them actually, like peoples different interpretation of 'well being' and to some that maybe a top hat and a cane to others it may be a can of diet coke...

Is it aimed at a couple buying one each? You could do a his and hers,Mr Well being on one and Mrs Well Being on the other. I'm constantly surprised at the shirts some people wear though so I think one with Pimp and one with Ho and the same characters would also sell.

Thanks guys. its good to get critic and I am pleased to hear that you think the idea has atleast SOME potential...

I'll work on them...and let y'alll know when they come in stock ;)

Becky said:
I err (probably do it the wrong way, but it works). select the man and the text. click 'trim' on the pathfinder palette. then right-click > ungroup, and delete the white bit :|

I do it this way too

Back