Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make a little boy smile

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Moominbaby, May 17, 2012.

1. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Hi all

This just came through on my FB feed and I though I would share

I dont normally repost this stuff but this seems really worth while and something we could all do... and if anyones in an interesting place or arty you could make a great one!

PLZ READ AND REPOST ON YOUR OWN WALLS LETS GET AS MANY POSTCARDS SENT AS POSSIBLE MANY THANKS X.

Hi everyone : I was just hoping I could get your help with something. Some friends of a friend have found out that their 4 year old son, Charlie, is suffering from a terminal brain tumour, and has only a few months to live. The family’s top priority is to make Charlie’s last days as memorable as possible. One of the things Charlie absolutely loves is receiving post, and he always rushes out to collect the post each morning. As such, his parents have started a postcard campaign, and are asking as many people as possible to send a postcard to Charlie, with just a simple, cheerful message on it. (Please do not mention his illness or include get well wishes.) If you are able to do this, it would really make a difference for Charlie and would be a great help and support for his parents during t...his difficult time.
    Any postcards should be sent to
    Charlie Codling
    C/O Manor Farmhouse,
    Little Beside,
    St Day,
    Redruth,
    Cornwall.
    TR16 5PX
    Thank you very much. I’m really hoping this request will mean there are a few more postcards arriving at Charlie’s door x
    a friend had this posted on her wall,take a moment and make a little boy smile for just a little while X

2. Artyfart

Artyfart Member

Awww that's so sweet, thanks for posting that. I certainly shall get onto it! Blessingsxx

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

No problem, in the post :icon_smile:

4. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

Will find a little something to post tonight. Perhaps get my (nearly) 4 year old to draw him a picture.