Mail Outs

wac

I’m considering doing a mail out campaign. I’ve looked into companies that provide contact information for newly established businesses and the cost works out at about 60p per name, give or take. Of course, you then have a minimum spend/contract too.

I might be wrong but it seems a little pricey for information that can and will be re-sold repeatedly.

Has anyone got any insights about obtaining contact info for new businesses, without paying the earth?

wac said:
Has anyone got any insights about obtaining contact info for new businesses, without paying the earth?
yellow pages etc or your local 'pink directories' (well ours are pink lol) :D
going into the post office or similar where there are business cards etc

Seems expensive to me, I've seen cheaper providers and have previously used my local (Birmingham) library to obtain lists of newly formed companies in the area. Hit rates are quite low for this type of blanket mailing so you'd need to drop quite a lot to get a response.

Bearing in mind postage costs have gone up significantly I'd try to get them cheaper. If you can it's also best to pull out those companies who have their registered addresses as their accountants or Ltd company formation service, as it will lessen the chance of it getting in the hands of the company owner.

Back