Magazines

Timmo

Do any of you buy design magazines frequently? If so which ones and which are good and which aren't so good?

I've started getting Computer Arts - glad its only once a month as its £6 but has some great information in it.

I'll buy it if there is something which would good reference material, but most of the time £6 just isn't justifiable :)

I subscribe to Before & After (the PDF version)

You get some brilliant stuff from there.

I am a big fan of Computer Arts - It helps that the office has a subscription and i get to read it for free

I'll buy it if there is something which would good reference material, but most of the time £6 just isn't justifiable :)

I subscribe to Before & After (the PDF version)

You get some brilliant stuff from there.
Ah, I thought that was free then :(.

Being reasonably skint and quite stingy with expenditure If anyone has any free emags or blogs worth subscribing to then let me know :icon_biggrin:

yeah ditto! That before and after looks good - the only problem is that I hate joining halfway through and would feel very tempted to buy the whole lot - something which my bank balance would not appreciate.

If you subscribe to before & after you get access to download the whole back catalogue of articles.

EDIT

Scrap the above. they have obviously changed it since I started subscribing as you now have to buy back issues. I suppose when i joined there were only 9 back issues so they didn't see that as too bad giving it away for free.

Last edited:
Back