Made this Logo!

Janifar

How's this logo? I need help for this. How I can make this logo more creative with special effect? Help me by giving tips please! Its paid service so why background is looking with box!
Untitlded.jpg

It's not very good really, although, if you are being paid for this surely you have the skills and experience to know this already?

With logo design less is more, ideally elements should have meaning towards the company, take a look at other designers work and analyse their work and make connections between elements. If you look at sites like Logo pond and dribbble you can find some really good inspiration.
The choice of type is probably the most important thing with a logo, currently you're using a cursive typeface and this doesn't really communicate with a VoIP service. I would use something more modern and give it a feel of innovation.
Have you got some sketches of concepts or a mind map we could have a look at?

I'd start with looking at the fonts.
I think they aren't really appropriate to to a "technology" based company.
The top one looks a bot 'cartoony' and the bottom one (Ballpark) would more suit a vintage, sports t-shirt.
Have a look through some of the free font sites and try some of those maybe?

scotty said:
I thought that but I found I was just leaning, ever so slightly.
I thought the designer was drunk when he placed the letters....

I'm sorry but the only thing that has any merit with this logo is the symbol and possibly the grey circle surrounding it. Everything else just needs to go.
"Touch" is touching other elements of the logo, I don't know if that was done on purpose but you need to apply proper spacing to elements within a logo. The off-set, coloured circle doesn't really serve any purpose, I just find it very distracting. The shade of grey you've used doesn't work very well with the dark blue/turquoise because the contrast is too low. Everything feels out of proportion and positioned incorrectly; why is the company name below the tag line?
Back to the drawing board I think.
Can I ask how much you're being paid to do this logo?

Maybe take it back a step or 2 and bust out a pencil and paper and throw some shapes down. Even if you not great at drawing it really helps with ideas rather then focusing on the effects that Photoshop has to offer.

I concur with Balders, you can often explore many concepts quickly and easily with some pencil sketches, have you given it a try Janifar?

like balders say, pencil and pad. My fine art teacher had a great method for coming up with designs, make up about 50 random sketches, use paint, pencils, paper, ink, materials anything just don't think about what your doing and just make random sketches, then look at what you have created and crop a section you like off and develop it further till you have an end product.

Janifar said:
How's this logo? I need help for this. How I can make this logo more creative with special effect? Help me by giving tips please! Its paid service so why background is looking with box!
Untitlded.jpg
Let's try and look at positives. The icon inside the blue circle- not sure what it's meant to be... but if it was a single colour, without anything around it that would be a good start.
Secondly, as others have said, find a different font (and only use the Innovative Voip Solution OR touch point technology, otherwise it's too much text.
People are trying to help, so don't these comments personally :)

Alex Gilmore said:
Let's try and look at positives. The icon inside the blue circle- not sure what it's meant to be... but if it was a single colour, without anything around it that would be a good start.
Secondly, as others have said, find a different font (and only use the Innovative Voip Solution OR touch point technology, otherwise it's too much text.
People are trying to help, so don't these comments personally :)
100% Agree with Alex!

Back