Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Football Hate Football

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by ARRIVALS, Jun 25, 2013.

1. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

For any football fans here, you might enjoy looking through this site. A chap by the name of Saurabh takes current club logos and crests and recreates new ones. There's some really cool stuff in here.

LoveFootballHateFootball

2. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

Nice find. The Man Utd redesign is so much better than the current crest :icon_biggrin:

3. ARRIVALS

I don't like that one actually, but then this guy didn't do it. The Cameroon one looks really cool.

4. @GCarlD

lol I was joking, there isn't a man utd re-design on there.

5. robsteele

robsteele Member

cool will take a look :)

6. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  7. @GCarlD

No thanks, crowd sourcing 'contests' are something I will always avoid. Plus its Man Utd so.....
    :puke::icon_eek:

8. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I live 10 minutes away from United's ground, and pass it on my way into Manchester. I've honestly never seen the appeal. I'm just not into football at all.

1 person likes this.
  9. ARRIVALS

10. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Bristol City - I thought you were up in Lancs? (though I am delighted).

11. ARRIVALS

I'm originally from Bristol, Clevedon actually, moved to Blackpool 3 years ago, now we're back in Clevedon. I'm turning them red too :)

12. Minuteman Press

Of course! I'd forgotten. Did you hear the Clevedon vs BCFC result - not good.

My chum has just had a major building development project rejected in Clevedon - most annoying.

13. ARRIVALS

I did hear the result. I'm still confident that with SOD and the new signings we'll get promotion! Confidence!

Interesting, where in Clevedon was his proposed development? There's new stuff popping up all over the place!

14. Minuteman Press

Dare not say here!

15. ARRIVALS

Fair enough ;)

Go to the game this afternoon?

16. Minuteman Press

I didn't, rare I go these days (since having children). Cycled to Portishead for the regatta instead. Good fun, but I knew the docks as they once were.