Lounge bar logo design

nikoloz

Hey,

I'm trying to design a logo for their new opening soon Lounge bar, it dose not have a name as it is included in one large building which is a brand itself, but they asked for another brand inside a building brand, but they dont have a name, its just a lounge bar.
so, I have done research and found nothing that dosn't have a own name, so i'm bit stuck how to design this logo?
I mean, i have tried many things but none of them works perfectly.... also there is nothing special about architecture and furniture of the bar, it dose not look like very modern, but it has to be high class as well.

any suggestions?

I have a suggestion and I will try to explain as much as I can, the remaining depends on your understanding.

See this logo http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j132/Astramusic/LoungeBarBannercopy.png you can make just related to it. Change the color scheme and then around this structure, you can crate a building which should not so much large. Just like it covers the whole design of that logo. See the left corner small structure of the mic, you can change its design. You can also make this mic table more thick which is thin in this logo.

Honestly if the client has no idea what to name their business or even have a business plan that revolves around some sort of brand I would either tell them to come back to me when they get an idea, or offer a Branding / Logo package, this way you are getting more work and more portfolio pieces. I would not design a generic "fit all" logo for a lounge bar, as it has little meaning to the business and most likely to its clients.

Cheers. Let me know what happens.

I have a suggestion and I will try to explain as much as I can, the remaining depends on your understanding.

See this logo http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j132/Astramusic/LoungeBarBannercopy.png you can make just related to it. Change the color scheme and then around this structure, you can crate a building which should not so much large. Just like it covers the whole design of that logo. See the left corner small structure of the mic, you can change its design. You can also make this mic table more thick which is thin in this logo.

What?

Back