looking to get a new scanner and printer

BenJonesDesign

Hi guys,

Should have looked into the a while ago really but really need to get myself a decent printer and scanner. Just about to print off my annual Christmas cards and the printer seems to have given up :(. My work includes graphic design and illustration. Any suggestions?

scanner - couple of posts down

printer - canon, take your pick of the multi ink ones, canon are all pretty similar (excluding the way they connect) if they have the same amount of ink cartridges (ie 5 or 8), they just print faster the more you pay.

thanks Levi, the scanner looks pretty good. Looking at the canon printers the one that seems to stand out is the Pixma iP4850, pretty good price too for what you get.

I prefer canon as I feel epson are a little too saturated for my tastes, I've got an ip5200 and ix4000 (a3), bit older but still more than capable and they use the same inks which is a bonus :)

Rather than starting a new thread and covering old ground, I thought I'd pick this up. I too am looking for a new printer/scanner but I don't currently have internet access at home (apart from my mobile) so it's difficult to research. Is there such a thing as a printer that can scan and print both A3 & A4?

Back