Looking to buy or trade rare and interesting design books, magazines, journals, posters, etc...

OneCreativeEye

Hi

I'm looking to add to my library of design related material. I collect rare and interesting items dating anytime from the late 50's to the present day. If anyone has anything that they think might be of interest to me, albeit books, magazines, journals, posters, guidelines, ephemera, etc, then please feel free to get in touch. I'll consider one off purchases and complete collections, where ever they are in the world. I also trade/swap equally rare titles - so I just need to know what you have up for grabs, and what you would like in return, and we'll take it from there. My prized material includes Crosby/Fletcher/Forbes/Gill, Wim Crouwel, Herbert Spencer, Markus Kutter, Otl Aicher, Bruno Munari, Brockmann, Ruder, etc, etc.

Thanks
OneCreativeEye

Hi,
I noticed earlier in the year you expressed an interest in D&AD Annuals. We have a collection dating from 2003 - 2018 (exc 2007 & 2010). In good order.
Would you be keen to know more.........Heather Bere.

Hi

I'm looking to add to my library of design related material. I collect rare and interesting items dating anytime from the late 50's to the present day. If anyone has anything that they think might be of interest to me, albeit books, magazines, journals, posters, guidelines, ephemera, etc, then please feel free to get in touch. I'll consider one off purchases and complete collections, where ever they are in the world. I also trade/swap equally rare titles - so I just need to know what you have up for grabs, and what you would like in return, and we'll take it from there. My prized material includes Crosby/Fletcher/Forbes/Gill, Wim Crouwel, Herbert Spencer, Markus Kutter, Otl Aicher, Bruno Munari, Brockmann, Ruder, etc, etc.

Thanks
OneCreativeEye
Finished working and sorting out the studio as now semi retired, you never retire as a designer, and will be in touch soon to give you a list of Graphic Annuals and various material, if interested please contact me @ <removed>, many thanks. K

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed your email to stop spambots etc - but if anyone is interested you can contact the postee directly.

[quote removed as they're not the ones asking about them- Levi, moderator]
All in good condition:
Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks Lorna

Last edited by a moderator:
Back