Looking for website design feedback

3devio

Hi guys,
I'm looking for any positive/negative thoughts/impressions.
I'm constantly improvig this website, but I still feel that it could be better.

3dev.io

Thank in advance for any feedback!:)

Some parts of the text are very difficult to read - like the Work section - light gray, small type, etc.

It's very hard to know what you actually do - there's a lot of text and scrolling happens too fast to absorb any information.

The grammar in parts is terrible.
"We are a Team of developers who gained their experience in the world's largest corporations. Our mission is to create software in a new and better way."

Should read "We are a Team of developers who gained our experience..."

No idea what work you did for Banshee/RedBull (I presume)/ Whatever that N symbol is/ F(X)/Space Cartels

Do you have permission to use their logo on your website? What work did you do for them all - if you did work for them you should ask for a testimonial and permission to use their logo and have them featured on your website.

There's just too much to read.

It indeed does look like it was designed by a developer with no sense of design/layout etc.

Sorry - but it's just too confusing.

Some parts of the text are very difficult to read - like the Work section - light gray, small type, etc.

Thank you, your feedback is extremely valuable to me.
I've spent so much time redesigning this, so I probably lost the ability to look at this objectively. I've had the ambition to take a part in some design contests like fwa or awwards but it seems that I'm far away from it. Anyway, I tried to incorporate modern design trends that end up, like you said, too confusing. It's difficult to me to keep the message clear as well as form impressive but I will not give up, yet ;)

we are working on the portfolio part, that's why particular work is not specified yet,
I will try to address your suggestions, one by one. thank you once more

What Hank says basically. I'm sorry but I didn't get very far due to all the moving stars or whatever they are - it may be my age but they just look like floaters in the eye.

What Hank says basically. I'm sorry but I didn't get very far due to all the moving stars or whatever they are - it may be my age but they just look like floaters in the eye.
:)
I thought, it was the best part. ok, lesson learned.

Pointers from my side would be to have less text.

Less landing pages.

Key info in the very first landing page
Call to action for key information

Get in touch - prominent

Then you can have breadcrumbs to more detailed information

What I want to see is all relevant info as soon as I get there.
If I don't see the info in about 10 seconds I'm gone to another website.

That's just how brutal the competition is - and people are so impatient these days.
They want information and want it now - no time to hang about.

My idea was to bring attention with (i hope) an impressive 3d effect, anyway I will spend the next few days to reduce the amount of text and make a message more clear.

I appreciate your feedback.

Back