Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for the perfect pale pink paper

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by donadawson, Feb 23, 2015.

1. donadawson

donadawson New Member

Hello everyone,
    I hope I am posting this in the right section.

During the last few weeks I have been searching everywhere for the a particular shade of pink paper for a stationary project. As the is extremely important I am pretty open on the paper qualities: It could be both uncoated or coated (with just a hint of a preference on the first) and could be slightly textured, but not heavily embossed.*I am attaching a few pictures I found on the web that are close to the shade I am looking for: it is basically a pale, skinlike pink, that needs to look much more 'real' than a classic baby pink. I know the pictures below are quite different from each other, but I believe each of those shades is really interesting and could work within my project, where it will be duplexed with ebony Colorplan.

At the moment the closest solutions I have are Keaycolour Original Biscuit – which looks too little pink – and Favini’s Burano in Salmon – which looks a bit too pink.*So I thought I'd give it a try and see if any of you has any suggestions.

Paper mills/distributors that I got in contact with so far are (a lot):
    GF Smith

Crossing my fingers and looking forward to hear your thoughts!

View attachment 2736 View attachment 2737 View attachment 2738