Looking For T-Shirt Printers

stemcg1983

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a printers who could do some custom t-shirts for me, they are of a bespoke nature and I am having trouble finding suppliers, so i hope you can help.

I am looking for my designs to be printed on white and coloured t-shirts, i need the design to possibly go up to the neck and sleeve seams.

I have attached the design and the proposed placement of the desing on the t-shirt to show what i mean.
Cheers
steve

Imageshack - finaldesign
Imageshack - finaldesignplacement

Hello, we use Photofit for our shirts. They offer a good price and use quality shirts with a quick turnaround.

Most screen companies would limit you to a minimum run of say, 50 shirts, however Streetshirts offer a service where you can upload artwork and order one offs. I've not used them myself so can't comment on service or quality but the fact that you can get a shorter run produced may make more suited to a bespoke project. Also you can set up an online shop with them selling your own designs.

Stop the Press! T-Shirt Printers

We use Stop the Press! Screen Printers. They can tell a professional job from your artwork, so they're more likely to do bespoke t-shirt printing, one offs & product testers (which we use a lot, then go into production.)

It's expensive for the screen printing, especially if you're doing one offs in four colour. But the finished product is always fantastic, top retail quality. Alternatively they can do transfer printing too, so you get what you pay for!

Hello, we use Photofit for our shirts. They offer a good price and use quality shirts with a quick turnaround.

Most screen companies would limit you to a minimum run of say, 50 shirts, however Streetshirts offer a service where you can upload artwork and order one offs. I've not used them myself so can't comment on service or quality but the fact that you can get a shorter run produced may make more suited to a bespoke project. Also you can set up an online shop with them selling your own designs.

Yeah i have orderd a shirt from streetshirts.co.uk,

After a week i am still waiting delivary, if it is good quality then i might give them a bash,
thaks for the suggestions everybody.

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a printers who could do some custom t-shirts for me, they are of a bespoke nature and I am having trouble finding suppliers, so i hope you can help.

I am looking for my designs to be printed on white and coloured t-shirts, i need the design to possibly go up to the neck and sleeve seams.

I have attached the design and the proposed placement of the desing on the t-shirt to show what i mean.
Cheers
steve

Imageshack - finaldesign
Imageshack - finaldesignplacement

Hi Steve

You have probably sorted your t-shirts now but for future reference my company offer screen printing services at very competitive rates - give me a call on 0116 2121244

Back