Looking for Logo Design Work

Splashsky

Hey there! I’m a hobbyist programmer who’s trying to brand a company name for my present and future projects. I’ve got a budget upwards of roughly $400-$600.

The name of the company is Club Surf, and it’s a company focused primarily on game development and videos, with some esports. As the name implies, blue is my preferred primary color and I want to invoke a fun, tropical image but also be suave and professional.

Inspiration for the brand came from Splash Damage and Rooster Teeth and music by Goldfish and Jockey Club Ibiza.

I’d also be looking for the source files of the logo and design, and I’m also interested in more jobs in the future with the same designer. : )

If you guys have any quotes for me or want to talk, please send a DM!

Cheers!

Hey there! I’m a hobbyist programmer who’s trying to brand a company name for my present and future projects. I’ve got a budget upwards of roughly $400-$600.

The name of the company is Club Surf, and it’s a company focused primarily on game development and videos, with some esports. As the name implies, blue is my preferred primary color and I want to invoke a fun, tropical image but also be suave and professional.

Inspiration for the brand came from Splash Damage and Rooster Teeth and music by Goldfish and Jockey Club Ibiza.

I’d also be looking for the source files of the logo and design, and I’m also interested in more jobs in the future with the same designer. : )

If you guys have any quotes for me or want to talk, please send a DM!

Cheers!

Hi there,

I am a Graphic Designer who can provide creative designs such as logo design, special occasion invites/cards, designing for digital, producing magazine/brochure layout and corporate/brand identity.

Feel free to contact me on +447827 913200 or email me at [email protected]

Take a look at more of my work at www.ramdesignz.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully be able to start forging a good working relationship.

Many Thanks
Ram

Back