Looking for ideas with our company logo

Kazzan Laquinon

My boss wanted some changes in our current Logo, It's a Distribution/Market Company for farmers, our company name is "Agway Chemicals Corporation" but he wanted our Logo as Text Logo named in "Agway" short for (Agricultural Way). so I just wanted to try it out here with some luck getting some ideas from you guys. I wanted to show you our old logo but it's embarrassing so.... yeah..It's bad overall

If you show us the old logo we can suggest changes or things to avoid. Nobody's going to draw up ideas though because that would constitute work and we'd all have to charge you ;)

Reactions: H/C
As said we'll critique what you have and what you come up with but we'll not do your new logo for free.

Guys may be sharing our ideas in the text is not much clearing the concept for a perfect logo. he should share the previous logo as well to elaborate further details. Thanks

Easy to google the current logo.

It takes me back to the first time everyone discovered bevelled edges on the web about fifteen years ago :)

argWAY in a simple txt placed on a country road sign pointing to the right (forward) with grass and hills in the distance.

Back