Looking for crit on logo designs.

theking79

Hi, I am looking for some advice on these logo designs, they are for my final major project at college, I am rebranding a fictional TV/Radio company called TRN. The company will be aimed at people around the age of 20-50.

cccscs.jpg

I'm not an expert but my personal favourite is the blue/white TV/radio shaped logo - it gives an idea of what the company does, and the white looks better with that shade of blue than the black. It might look nicer with a shade of grey instead of black if you did want a darker colour on the inside?

Take a look at these ideas for a Radio Station a friend of mine had.
0uli

Try and be more creative.

pangolin said:
I'm not an expert but my personal favourite is the blue/white TV/radio shaped logo - it gives an idea of what the company does, and the white looks better with that shade of blue than the black. It might look nicer with a shade of grey instead of black if you did want a darker colour on the inside?
Ditto. (10 characters)

Same, it's mainly the colourscheme that does it for me but it seems to work.
\

I third that. In regard to jHouse: you could be more creative, but look at the most popular t.v idents. BBC, Channel 4 etc. Their actual logo doesn't really signify their actual function. As important as the logo design is, I guess you could be more creative with the art direction.

I personally think it's best to keep things simple. If it's going to be put up in the top corner of the screen (aka Five [I think they do this]) then simplicity rules. As Clord has said, BBC, ITV & Channel 4 all have simplistic logo's, Ch4 being the most complex.

itv_channel_4_bbc_worldwide.jpg

Xenonsoft said:
I personally think it's best to keep things simple. If it's going to be put up in the top corner of the screen (aka Five [I think they do this]) then simplicity rules. As Clord has said, BBC, ITV & Channel 4 all have simplistic logo's, Ch4 being the most complex.

itv_channel_4_bbc_worldwide.jpg

Oh sorry! I misread the post. Thought it was just for a radio. Even though, what you guys are saying is true!

Back