Looking for a way to challenge myself

Marina Fayez

Hello everyone , I am new here and I'm a fresh graduate from faculty of fine arts graphics department and I was looking for a way to challenge myself to learn more in the graphics field , can anybody help me find a website or something like so where graphic designers make challenges and advice each other to improve their work ?.

Are you looking for brief suggestions? You could always take a long established brand and reimagine it as if it started in 2018, how different might it look? For example, imagine McDonalds if it was a new startup and was an online food delivery service with no physical walk-in restaurants. Would it still use the golden arches? Would it look different if it had originated in the Europe instead of America?

Or are you looking to develop certain skills through courses? Are there certain designers you like to study?

Whatever you do, people here are usually happy to offer constructive feedback on design work.

Are you looking for brief suggestions? You could always take a long established brand and reimagine it as if it started in 2018, how different might it look? For example, imagine McDonalds if it was a new startup and was an online food delivery service with no physical walk-in restaurants. Would it still use the golden arches? Would it look different if it had originated in the Europe instead of America?

Or are you looking to develop certain skills through courses? Are there certain designers you like to study?

Whatever you do, people here are usually happy to offer constructive feedback on design work.

That was really helpful thanks a lot for taking time to reply :D

Back