Looking for a UI designer (partner/co-founder)

Chris D

I am a full-time employee, decent front-end developer with a few brilliant ideas but many times my side projects fall because of lack of commitment, design, time/family, etc.

Is there a good London based UI designer in the same boat wanting more than a 9 to 5 job? Let's have a chat.

I am ideally looking to partner with someone and open a web design agency at some point. I have a decent income but I want much more.

Or maybe a co-founder to any of these ideas, or yours?

We can meet for a few coffees, see if we are compatible/driven/motivated, start up a company, plan it properly, you'll design it, I'll build it. If it's bringing revenue or if it has potential, we go full time on board or sell it.

50% - 50%.

Things I have in mind are a gumtree like website, or a co-founder platform, etc.

I can provide examples of things I've done and I am doing at the moment. Likewise, I'd expect to see your portfolio.

I am ambitious and serious. Happy to invest my time and money in something - I just can't do it alone!

I am a full-time employee, decent front-end developer with a few brilliant ideas but many times my side projects fall because of lack of commitment, design, time/family, etc.

If your projects are falling because of a lack of commitment, design, time, family - then how do you expect to partner with someone?

Oh, I know what you mean now.

Well, I am just being honest. I think this is very important.

Hence I later specified "I just can't do it alone!".

But yeah, I didn't really want to portray myself as a fail but then again, if I wasn't transparent about my failings, one would have asked things like 'why didn't do anything by now then'.

Back