Looking for a supplier of custom insert sheets for notebooks.

fizz112

Hello, I am Faisal from BureauBusiness - Branded notebooks, pens and diaries. Our company is looking to expand our services and provide this option to our clients. We already provide many other customisation options for notebooks and have a large list of returning clients so there is a lot of potential business for the right supplier. Most importantly we are a friendly family owned company and looking for a close partnership where we can help each other grow further in the branding sector.

I am looking for a supplier who can print custom insert pages and glue/bind them into notebooks. Specifically Moleskine or Leuchtturm notebooks. Quantities would range from something as small as 25 and can go up to 1000+. Average order size is around 100-250.

Please email [email protected] if you are interested in forming a business relationship with us and we can discuss possibilities.

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Hi Faisal,

I'm afraid I can't help you with your original question, but I'm certainly interested in your products. Would you be able to give me an idea of prices for the embossed moleskin notebooks?

Back