Looking for a low print run of A4 Folders

Anagoge

I'm looking for some quotes for roughly 30 A4 folders (50 at an absolute maximum) with colour artwork on the outside. I'm not too bothered about the inside, but if you could quote that too that would be great. Digitally printed would be acceptable.

I realise that it's a small print run, but I'm hoping that you'll be able to help me. My budget is around the £75-£125 mark.

Must haves:
Must be able to hold A4 sheets - Gusset if possible, but not required. Landscape orientation if possible, but not required.
Must have colour artwork on the outside. Inside on the pocket would be nice if possible.

If you can help, please do reply!

Thanks very much.

Yes, I would say a digital job. Sarah at printedeasy.com would be a good bet judging by the happy customers on here. :)

Doubt if you'll get what you want on such a small run and budget, unless someone has a die already.
Some digital printers may glue a wallet by hand to the back inner. That saves oversize paper cost.

One idea we;ve done to achieve the same result is to simply get transparant corner pockets for about £15 and attach them to an oversized A4 job.

i know fat flyers who have a few branches definately have a die for a variety of a4 folders as i have used them a few times.

I've looked around for a low quantity of printed folders like this in the past, but didn't have any luck then, will be interesting to see if any of the printers know of anyone?

i suppose it's only single sided printing even if you have artwork on the inner pocket as it's folded back on itself...

If you search for a printer with a xeikon 5000 (I think?) they print digitally on a roll fed paper which will give you the extra width to have an integral pocket.

hth :)

I'm afraid it's too low a quantity for us :(. Our digital indigo machine can only take up to SRA3 sheets and you need to put an A4 folder on a larger sheet. Litho for 50 is possible but will be way out of your budget, and because of die and glueing costs will probably start at around £250 + vat.

Sorry! :(

There's a list of companies with a Xeikon here>>>>

Xeikon 5000 | printweek.com forums

They can print up to 500mm width x any length (roll fed) on up to 350gsm stock. Fantastic for big concertina folded projects and folders. Items that would need lots of glueing previously. Just need to find someone who will do you a run of 50off

:up:

the folders i usually use have two tabs that slot together to avoid gluing, also is better as can flat pack for storage

printedeasy said:
I'm afraid it's too low a quantity for us :(. Our digital indigo machine can only take up to SRA3 sheets and you need to put an A4 folder on a larger sheet. Litho for 50 is possible but will be way out of your budget, and because of die and glueing costs will probably start at around £250 + vat.

Sorry! :(

That's a shame. £250 is just something I can't afford, unfortunately. My maximum budget would be around £125. The folders would be used for self promotion, rather than a client and of course I have to account for getting stuff printed to actually put in the folder too.

I've found one or two companies that are willing to do a print run of 50 folders, but probably on low quality stock. I've asked for a sample, though. Hopefully they'll come through for me.

Back