Looking for a graduate/junior designer to join our team in Richmond

Karolina Haller

We are LogicSpot, a young, dynamic and rapidly growing web development agency based in SW London with some cool clients and great projects.
Due to continued success and growth we are now looking to appoint the services of a graduate/ junior designer.

The work would entail working with our award winning designers and UI/UX experts and take their designs further e.g. creating sub-pages, stationery, PPT templates, DOC template, social media sites, etc... We are doing a re-brand for LogicSpot at the moment so there will be quite a bit of work to do with this also.

An ideal candidate would have experience working with the Adobe suite or similar, Fireworks or similar, be able to do PSD to HTML/CSS conversion and deploy simple WordPress sites.

We will be looking to appoint an individual who will be able deliver solutions to 3rd party clients so beautiful, articulate English and first class ambassadorial skills are also required.

You will be paid sensibly and handsomely dependent upon your experience. We reward all staff superbly. You take holidays when you want. Our office is beautiful – we play music all day and chill out on Friday afternoons. And most staff have got iPads and other nice things from us.

If you recommend this position to your friend and he/she gets hired – we will give you £500 as a thank you.

If you are interested, please forward your CV and a link to your portfolio to Karolina (karolina at logicspot.com)

Hey hey

We are looking for someone who is a natural... what experience this person has is not that relevant... but we would like to see a portfolio that has a potential.
We are looking for someone who has passion for design and who is not scared of a bit of coding here and there...
So the strict answer is yes - a person who has only print experience would probably be ok as long as they are happy to do hardly any print design and mostly web stuff with us...

:)
K

Hi there just rang your office and I'm sending over my CV and website links etc. I would be really interested in this position and your work looks great! Hope to speak soon.

Erm... :)
I think my comment is open for interpretation here! I though more about personally recommending someone... But I can see your point...to some extent... :)
If we find someone suitable using the forum we will consider making a donation!

If it is alright, I will send over my portfolio in the next few days for freelance consideration. Unfortunately I am in the North West, otherwise I would apply for the full time position!

Back