LOOKING FOR A BAROQUE PATTERN

malumouse

Have been searching for this pattern everywhere-- anyone know where I can find this EXACT pattern or something extremely similar to this -- ? PLEASE HELP !!!Or can someone help make this exact pattern for me --- I can pay you of course-- thanks in advance for your knowledge and expertise -- any help is appreciated.

And just in case that picture doesn't work-- I uploaded it on tiny pic as well:
http://i63.tinypic.com/wakj1g.jpg

Attachments

• image2511.jpg
    image2511.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 11
What's it off and how old is it?
If that image is a sample from a genuine Baroque period fabric, it'll probably be a one off and I dont think they had facebook in the 1700's so it's unlikely the craftsman shared his parrten. ;)

No, it is fabric made for a ceiling of home theater it was made about 11 years ago-- the designer, cant seem to duplicate it -- so needed help !

If you can settle for something similar, have your tried doing a search for Baroque Pattern?

Wanted it exactly like the pictures pattern if possible or something extremely similar --- I have searched for the baroque pattern but nothing exactly like this is found -- looking for anyone's help ---please

Don't suppose you have a better image of it? If you can't find anyone to help, get in touch with me & I'll see what I can do.

baroque-obama-7890-1311350734-12.jpg

I'll get my coat.

Back