London based letterpress facilities.

daytona

Hey people! I've finished my foundation course at LCC where they had a fantastic letterpress facility which i was in love with. i decided to continue my education at Kingston uni, but would love to find somewhere in london where i could, likely for a fee, continue to explore letterpress. do you any of you know of any letterpress studios that are open to the public?

thanks,
Tom

Unless I've missed something this is a letterpress print company. what i'm looking for is a letterpress workshop where i can go to DO letterpress myself most likely for a fee.
thanks for the interest though Boss, the stuff the company is putting out look gorgeous (but now im more jealous)

Unless I've missed something this is a letterpress print company. what i'm looking for is a letterpress workshop where i can go to DO letterpress myself most likely for a fee.
thanks for the interest though Boss, the stuff the company is putting out look gorgeous (but now im more jealous)

Still worth an email though - maybe they'll let you help out :)

I know they are very enthusiastic and helpful.

Regards - David

lol resurrecting a super old thread there!
Though it turns out the company that Boss linked is like my favourite printers ever!
hoping to go and see them over the summer.

Back