Logos for flower and garden shops.

Kasss404101

What type of style of logo would go well for a flower shop e.g simple, sophisticated, complex and detailed, soft hued, bright hued?
What other colours excluding green would fit a theme for flowers and gardens?
Thanlyou for any support or help given.

I'd design a logo based around the vibe that the client, who owns the flower shop, is going for in their shop.

I am afraid, the question just exposes a lack of understanding of the subject.

The solution to the problem must be derived from the requirements of the specific business. Their market, their identity, goals, ambitions, audience, etc. You need to reflect their business, targeted at their intended audience, in such a way that they will respond to it emotionally. It is definitely not about pretty and not about the generic colour to choose. Without knowing the client’s business, it is absolutely impossible to say.

I’d suggest getting in touch with an experienced designer if this is a live job, otherwise you will do a disservice to the company.

I'd design a logo based around the vibe that the client, who owns the flower shop, is going for in their shop.
Sorry, Levi, I realised that by the time I’d written and posted my reply, you’d already got in there with pretty much the same sentiment – but with far greater diplomacy and brevity.

Back