logo, website background with flyer and business card designer needed......

sarahjeffreyuk

hello there i am in need of some help i am starting a website and have had no luck with several designers in order to help me create a background and logo for my business. i am starting a handmade craft selling site with other things like a forum and wanted section calendar with events and fairs and am in need of a 'crafty' background with a white base and pastel colours/a hint of vinbancy and a logo with the name crafters wonderland with elements from the background on the logo if you could get back to me and let me know if you can help i would be grateful. i am also after a flyer and logo but can do this myself if the background and logo are done. clour scheme isnt a colour as this can be changed to suit
www.crafterswonderland.co.uk
[email protected]

sarah

thats great umm i only signed up today how do i reply to you personally to send you examples or are you just going to come up with things yourself?

thats great umm i only signed up today how do i reply to you personally to send you examples or are you just going to come up with things yourself?

Hi I have just sent you an email. Feel free to send me any examples.

Ps. If you want to send someone a PM, click on their name and then click on Private Message.

Hi, Will be more than happy to help, Please visit our site and give us as much info as possible, We will then be able to make a bespoke design for you.
We are also able to print Stationery as well. Regards

Back