Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo "Tweak" Required

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by LogoRequired, Aug 24, 2012.

1. LogoRequired

LogoRequired New Member

I work for a leading independent Builders Merchants in the UK and we are due to launch an eCommerce site selling over 30,000+ products.

We have a logo, though the logo requires alterations simply to add "Online" and I would also like to freshen it up a little.

This is a personal request and not related to the business, I will be willing to pay the winning designer, personally, an agreed fee. Please send your fee requests with logo suggestions.

If you are interested, please leave contact details here and I will email a short brief with current logo.

Many thanks in advance.

2. Ayka

Ayka Member

I've pm'd you.

3. chrisport

chrisport Member

hi just drop me an email to here & I'll pick it up - lets see what we can do together

4. LogoRequired

LogoRequired New Member

Hi Chris, I'll need to email you a PDF, please let me know where to send it.

Emails sent to the others, many thanks

5. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

i can help you out ive sent you a pm with my price and samples

6. LogoRequired

LogoRequired New Member

Thanks very much for the response, I've had a very good offer and will wait it out to see how it goes.

Regards,