Logo Required

2clicksmedia

Hello All,

2clicksmedia is a new business that I have recently set up; the business is going to expand into different media i.e production, design, etc. However initially we are going to cater to media production for websites/short movies etc. I would like the logo to of course interpret the number 2 be modern but not too crazy as it would feature at the start of any media production or movie. I have bought the web name twoclicksmedia.com but just have a test holding page there at the moment. If you require any further details I have set up a temporary email address at [email protected] until my website email is fully set up. Of course ideally I am looking to build up a relationship with people as will no doby have ongoing design/print requirments depending on the project.

Thanks

Hello All,

2clicksmedia is a new business that I have recently set up; the business is going to expand into different media i.e production, design, etc. However initially we are going to cater to media production for websites/short movies etc. I would like the logo to of course interpret the number 2 be modern but not too crazy as it would feature at the start of any media production or movie. I have bought the web name twoclicksmedia.com but just have a test holding page there at the moment. If you require any further details I have set up a temporary email address at [email protected] until my website email is fully set up. Of course ideally I am looking to build up a relationship with people as will no doby have ongoing design/print requirments depending on the project.

Thanks

I'm dropping you a PM with prices and portfolio.

Hello All,

Thanks

Hi,
I send you a pm :icon_smile:

Back