Logo needs touching up/enhancing?

GrebGoneBad

Hi all! First time poster here!

I am a member of a small band who have, for one reason or another, found ourselves in need of a logo. One of our members have already designed the logo, however as they simply used PowerPoint and pictures with terrible resolutions the overall look of the logo is one of low quality.

With that in mind we are looking for someone who can take this logo and recreate it to a higher standard. We wish to keep all aspects of this logo the same aside from the black background, which if possible we would like to be removed. Below is a picture of the logo in question.

If anyone thinks they can do this for us please let me know, and I will be more than happy to discuss any payments with you.

Thanks for your time, it is most appreciated! =)

Sonitus Inferis Draft.jpg

Hi GrebGoneBad,

I had a look at the logo and I have the following qns for you:

1) When you state "We wish to keep all aspects of this logo the same aside from the black background"..do you mean to say that you want to get the logo re-designed to a higher quality with the same design in place? Or do you want a complete new design which looks like your current logo?

2). What colours do you want in the design?

3) what is the font type used?

4) Anything else you would like to add to the design eg vector images?

Regards :)

I'd be happy look at recreating this logo for you. Take a look at my website : Home | Snowball Media | Graphic design across Suffolk and Norfolk and/or shoot me a message at [email protected] and we can discuss quotes.

Best wishes
Stephanie

I am a member of a small band who have, for one reason or another, found ourselves in need of a logo. One of our members have already designed the logo, however as they simply used PowerPoint and pictures with terrible resolutions the overall look of the logo is one of low quality.

With that in mind we are looking for someone who can take this logo and recreate it to a higher standard. We wish to keep all aspects of this logo the same aside from the black background, which if possible we would like to be removed. Below is a picture of the logo in question.

If anyone thinks they can do this for us please let me know, and I will be more than happy to discuss any payments with you.

View attachment 2746

View attachment 2746

Hi There,

Bit late to the party on this one.

But if you are still looking for someone please fire us an email on [email protected]

Back