Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Needs Designing For Our Website! (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by AdamKooShe, Sep 11, 2015.

1. AdamKooShe

AdamKooShe New Member

Website mentioned here is not safe for work or public environment - HANK

Hi

I have set-up an online website koosheuk.com, we are selling adult toys to one day hopefully try and rival Ann Summers etc. I have a logo that you can see on the website, however I am not happy with in and do not feel it fits in with the theme of the business.

I am looking for a classy looking logo, our USP is that the website is for everyone. I was thinking along the lines of of a intertwining couple outlined in lines if that makes any sense??!!

If there are any young and budding designers out there then your help would be hugely appreciated!!!

We will put your details on the footer of our website.

Thanks

Adam

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    Phong Design likes this.
  2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Just a bit of moderating here - the website is NSFW (Not Safe for Work or Public environment)

3. AdamKooShe

AdamKooShe New Member

Hi Hank

Apologies. Any help from anyone would be appreciated!

4. hankscorpio

No Apologies necessary - just needed to make people aware that it's an adult website.

There's plenty of folk here who will be in touch with you - I'm sure of it!

By the way - you probably have the coolest job in the world... :icon_notworthy:

5. AdamKooShe

AdamKooShe New Member

Thanks Hank

Is this something you could help with at all?

6. hankscorpio

Not right now - I could take a look for you - but I'm in the middle of installing a 19foot backdrop for an event, hanging 4 posters that are larger than my house and fun stuff like that.

Drop me a PM with a full brief and I'll see what I can do.

7. hankscorpio

Stupid me for not reading the whole thing.

This is classed as free work - and as such is not tolerated. Please offer a substantial budget for the work being completed.

You wouldn't ask your suppliers to give you free shipments of products - don't ask us to work for free - we have bills too and as such are entitled to be paid for the work we do, as you are.

Kind regards
    Hank

8. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Hi Adam,

If you have a budget for the work, I'd be interested in looking into this.

hankscorpio likes this.
  9. OMFGDavey

OMFGDavey New Member

if you have the money i can do the work, Message me