Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Needed

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by tom468, Jul 3, 2010.

1. tom468

tom468 Junior Member

Hi there Im in such of a logo to be made for me, my budget is small £50 but my expertations arnt amazing, I know that the people on here are good at there jobs and therefore could not afford them:(

Anyhows the logo that Im after is attached here badly drawn by me as Im not very good with the old pen, I am thinks light browns sort of colours for the logo

this is it - its ment to be a guy medatating- with a circul around him with the words GURI written undearneth in its own seperate box.

Thanks in advance for any comments even if its to praise my amazing drawing skills

Attached Files:

2. Mark Alexander

Mark Alexander Senior Member

Is that an attempt at 3D or just a shaky hand?
  3. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

Well that was good for a laugh...
  4. Tony

Tony Member

Funny how so many people's budget seems to be £50?!

Maybe it's some unwritten rule I haven't heard of? Lol.

At that price you're looking at someone spending 1-2 hours max on it, or you can try a college student.
  5. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

I'm a college student and that's an insult! :p
  6. tom468

tom468 Junior Member

sorry I ment to say my expertations arnt amazing, I just need a basic design for a logo any constructive help would be appreciated

7. tom468

tom468 Junior Member

and mark its a shakey hand, like i said good drawer
  8. Mark Alexander

What's it supposed to be for? Are you thinking just a silhouette of the guy or a fully fledged drawing?
  9. tom468

tom468 Junior Member

hi im thinking of a silhouette, like I said a basic drawing would do me, its just for some small sacle packaging

10. Mark Alexander

Alright, I'll give it a punt, check your PM.
  11. hamraze

hamraze New Member

hi mate did you manage to get the logo done?
  12. Mark Alexander

I'm not sure he'll read this again, but yeah we worked it out.