iam starting new business in china
but need to get a few things sorted

1. logo
2. web site

if anybody thinks they can help please pm me

thank
alan
your office china

I'm sure there's plenty of people on this site who can more than likely help.

Can you give us a budget, as this will help people decide whether or not it's a viable proposition, and also a little more info about the website, ie is it an e commerce type or just a business info page.

Also is the china, the country or the material used in things like plates etc :)

orifice related?
Are you a drug smuggler you needs a logo?

Maybe upping the image a tad?

More info required please.

mrp2049 said:
it is, but it is still a funny question to ask!
it isn't when you think about it, if it's based for a china based company we may need to work in one of the various Chinese languages (thres a fair few) which will make it a little more complicated in terms of working, I know my mandarin is a little rusty :p.

After a quick google I believe it is relating to China as in the country so it's quite a significant question. If it's the company I found online then they basically offer offices in china without setting up in china if I'm understanding it all.

Give us a little more information, I am sure there are alot of people who can do the job. I am happy to do it, drop me a PM.

Levi said:
it isn't when you think about it, if it's based for a china based company we may need to work in one of the various Chinese languages (thres a fair few) which will make it a little more complicated in terms of working, I know my mandarin is a little rusty :p.

After a quick google I believe it is relating to China as in the country so it's quite a significant question. If it's the company I found online then they basically offer offices in china without setting up in china if I'm understanding it all.

perhaps the china as the the plates, bit is what got us giggling. I understand it is a perfectly valid question.

Good to hear the job is complete, will close this thread.

Thanks,
Greg

PS- PM me if you would like to add the final result to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back