Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Needed: Gaming Website

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by JFinney, Jan 16, 2011.

1. JFinney

JFinney New Member

Hi

Looking for a logo for a Gaming website, which is also likely to be used on our YouTube channel - and possibly t-shirts etc (to be worn for Gaming events by our sponsors).

The website is in the works, but we need the logo to get started. I'm willing to spend a decent amount to ensure a good job on the logo, but there are limited funds as we're trying to keep a strict budget.

If you could give me a quote and samples of your work that'd be great. I'd also like to know what timescale we'd be working on, as I'd like the logo completed asap.

Many Thanks

2. Imaginative-Designs

Imaginative-Designs New Member

Pm sent with contact details

Hope to hear from you

3. Hi, I've sent you a PM with details.
    In the meantime feel free to check out examples of my work at my website FriesWithThat.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan

4. Toddmotto

Toddmotto New Member

Logo Design

Hi, have mailed you.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  5. lornajreeve

lornajreeve New Member

Hi

Hi,

I have just recently graduated and this is the kind of work I would like to get into and I would love to be able to help out.

What kind of budget and deadline are you working towards?
    I am willing to negotiate on a price that suits you in order to help you out. With regards to a deadline I am free to work outside work hours in the evening and weekends and like a challange.

I have attached a few examples of my logo work.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Lorna

Attached Files: