Logo Needed: Gaming Website

JFinney

Hi

Looking for a logo for a Gaming website, which is also likely to be used on our YouTube channel - and possibly t-shirts etc (to be worn for Gaming events by our sponsors).

The website is in the works, but we need the logo to get started. I'm willing to spend a decent amount to ensure a good job on the logo, but there are limited funds as we're trying to keep a strict budget.

If you could give me a quote and samples of your work that'd be great. I'd also like to know what timescale we'd be working on, as I'd like the logo completed asap.

Many Thanks

Logo Design

Hi

Looking for a logo for a Gaming website, which is also likely to be used on our YouTube channel - and possibly t-shirts etc (to be worn for Gaming events by our sponsors).

The website is in the works, but we need the logo to get started. I'm willing to spend a decent amount to ensure a good job on the logo, but there are limited funds as we're trying to keep a strict budget.

If you could give me a quote and samples of your work that'd be great. I'd also like to know what timescale we'd be working on, as I'd like the logo completed asap.

Many Thanks

Hi, have mailed you.

Last edited:
Hi

Hi,

I have just recently graduated and this is the kind of work I would like to get into and I would love to be able to help out.

What kind of budget and deadline are you working towards?
I am willing to negotiate on a price that suits you in order to help you out. With regards to a deadline I am free to work outside work hours in the evening and weekends and like a challange.

I have attached a few examples of my logo work.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Lorna
Hi

Many Thanks

Attachments

• Anoki Logo.png
    Anoki Logo.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Warehouse.jpg
    Warehouse.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 11
  • pedal stop.jpg
    pedal stop.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 10
Back