Logo needed for Reptile Business.

brian_210

Hi,

I've just registered on this forum as I am in need of a logo asap. My business is called KBN Reptiles, and will be opening a shop within the next few months hopefully. I am in the final of a competition to win a shop free for a year. This means I need to be the best and have everything ready.

I don't know how the design works, but it would need to be able to be sent to an embroiders for the logo to transfer onto shirts. I have a rough design of what I wand it to look like, all the straight parts would be bamboo with the B and some of the K being a snake. I might also want a different design for letterheads, business cards etc.

If possible I'd want it done within a couple of weeks. I don't have a massive amount of money to spend on them. Also I don't know if some designers design them...then I pick one and pay them for it? If anyone is interested in doing this design for me then send me a message and I'll get back to you asap.

Thank You

Hi Brian

Just spotted your request on the forum. We'd be happy to have a look at your logo design for you.
We can provide logo design for £50, which includes one concept and three variations (ie colour, font). If you wanted a different design for letterheads etc then it may not cost much more, depending on how much of a change was involved.
We've also got an offer on at the moment for a business starter pack, which includes logo design, 250 single sided business cards, 300 letterheads and 300 comp slips, for £175. Obviously if these quantities did not quite match what you wanted, then we are flexible.
I must admit I've not created a logo which has gone to an embroiders before I'm sure they will be able to tell you what format they need the logo presented in.
In the meantime good luck with your competition and your shop. Don't hesitate to get in touch if your require any more information.
Kind regards

Steve Anderson
01253 822984
Mono Design Solutions Thornton Cleveleys

Hi,

I've just registered on this forum as I am in need of a logo asap. My business is called KBN Reptiles, and will be opening a shop within the next few months hopefully. I am in the final of a competition to win a shop free for a year. This means I need to be the best and have everything ready.

I don't know how the design works, but it would need to be able to be sent to an embroiders for the logo to transfer onto shirts. I have a rough design of what I wand it to look like, all the straight parts would be bamboo with the B and some of the K being a snake. I might also want a different design for letterheads, business cards etc.

If possible I'd want it done within a couple of weeks. I don't have a massive amount of money to spend on them. Also I don't know if some designers design them...then I pick one and pay them for it? If anyone is interested in doing this design for me then send me a message and I'll get back to you asap.

Thank You

Hi Brian, at the moment i can't take any more work on so I'm not here to offer you a design but i would just like to offer a word of advice - if you need to send your logo to an embroiders it will need to be created as an eps (vector).

Cheers!

Back