Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo needed for new business

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by LRBoutique, Apr 22, 2010.

1. LRBoutique

LRBoutique New Member

New to this but I'm looking for someone to design a logo & web border that I can use on my new vintage online boutique.

Vintage/Retro something quite quirky that can eventually be used on packaging, buisness cards etc. Was thinking of maybe incoroprating a vintage image into the logo but open to suggestions.

I've an idea of what colours I would like to use but I'm open to suggestions, I don't have a huge budget either (hope it's ok to say that) plus I don't really know what the going rate is anyway.

I don't need anyone to build the website etc already have that being built by a friend.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

2. arcade78

arcade78 New Member

Hi I'd be happy to help

My email is, if you could forward some more details about your company that would be ace

3. Logopro

Logopro Member

PM sent :icon_smile:
  4. linziloop

linziloop Member

Hi there, i understand you may have had replies already from someone but if you haven't already settled i would love to show you some of my work and give you a very cheap quote! I am a graphic designer by day, and make clothes and crochet things in my evenings so i think i would really relate to and understand your business.

Please let me know if you would like to see some more of my work but for now here are some of the Folksy ad Etsy shop banners i have done lately as a quick example:

And if you would like to take a look at my own Folksy shop where you can see more of my design work, prices, and the other things i make then please visit
  5. warrensmithdesign

warrensmithdesign New Member

Hi, I'd be happy to quote you for this job if you still need somebody to design the logo and web graphics.

If you want me to look at it send me some more details on your company and we can go from there, my contact details and portfolio are on my website warren smith design :: freelance graphic design west midlands

6. m_norm

m_norm New Member

7. thinkingforward2010

thinkingforward2010 New Member

I'll come up with something for you don't have to pay until you love it!

How does that sound?;)
  8. 1stklassdesigns

1stklassdesigns New Member

hi, 1stklassdesigns aim at startups and small businesses so that our prices are and we can come up with different ideas till you are happy