Logo Issue

creativehunter

Hello everyone,

We need your expert opinion about our logo. This is our 4th and 5th concept and we need to get it right this time. :( Kindly help us by answering our simple 3 question survey.

Survey:
Which is better? Survey

or

Or could you please comment which one is the right choice for us?

logocom.jpg

Thank you in advance for your support

Paul

Hi Paul. To be honest I'm not too keen on either of them. My main issue is the fonts, not sure if either really work. I prefer the image in the second logo, I personally would try using the image in a different way. That's just my opinion of course, everyone elses may be completely different.

I'm kind of with Ben on this Paul, I'm afraid.

The font choice isn't working for me either, sorry.

The 1st one the font is really badly drawn I know this isn't your fault but I'd choose another here is a good place to find fonts if you've not got much of a budget to buy them (its free) Font Squirrel | Handpicked free fonts for graphic designers with commercial-use licenses.

Also the 1st one's icon design looks very much like something else I've seen and the 2nd I'm not sure about either, doesn't really give me an idea of what the company is all about, not that it has to do this.

Sorry not particularly positive I'm afraid.

Echoing the comments already made, I'm afraid. Neither logo is refined enough to present to a client. For example, look at the device being used in the first logo. It doesn't line up with the edges of the diamond, not to mention the diamond isn't even straight!

2yA4M.jpg

Go back to the drawing board and pay attention to these finer details.

I'm with the majority here.

Neither is working, 'bit of text and a random icon' don't cut it for me I'm afraid.

Both look sloppy and poorly thought out. The first one looks like something i've seen before (the icon). And the second one looks like a bad web icon.

If i were you i'd start again fresh.

What are the compny? What do they do? How do they do it? Where do they do it? Why do they do it? What makes them who they are?

Back