Logo Ideas?

Hello All,

Just seen Maddys thread.

I would appreciate it if someone could give me some ideas as i am a real rookie at graphic design.

ANY Suggestions welcome,

Thanks,
GF Canvas Prints UK
:icon_wink:

EDIT: I also forgot to say i use Firefox 8, i have some experience with it but have not got the money to be buying photoshop etc.

First Little Try - Thoughts/Comments?

Last edited:
Hi there

Ok, there's alot going on, try to simplify the elements, you don't need everything singing and dancing. Think about what the main focus is and concentrate on that, take a look around the web for examples of good business card design, just pop it in google you'll get plenty of results.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Gareth

Is there any reason why the "r" from frazer and the "k" from clark are coloured red? Some people may think it is trying to symbolise something.

If you decide to use the white writing, I would advise making it darker so it attracts less attention from the name on the card.

Is there any reason why the "r" from frazer and the "k" from clark are coloured red? Some people may think it is trying to symbolise something.

If you decide to use the white writing, I would advise making it darker so it attracts less attention from the name on the card.

No there is no reason :p

Don't have a clue why i did it but oh well?.....
:icon_tongue_smilie::icon_tongue_smilie:

One thing I will say is this, if you are going to do text, never ever

t
y
p
e

i
t

o
u
t

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s
!

It is very difficult to read :)

hehe :)

You can still have text on the vertical but your best to still have it in its correct orientation like this:

Dual_Labels.jpg

This is all of course in my opinion, so it can be cast aside very easily :D

Gareth was right in the simplicity side of things. Try to develop the cloud ID you have going and maybe keep the text simple. Most business cards these days are double sided so you don't have to squeeze everything onto just the one side.

Look forward to seeing your next ideas:icon_thumbup:

Yah - Well after christmas, i'm really going to try pushing advertising for GF :)

Maybe coming here for some idea's for some business cards ;)

And maybe some printing too :p

Cool.

Any questions or that definitely post here. Sometimes feedback can come across as harsh and dismissive, but it really isn't meant to be that way. If it ever seems so please tell me :)

Back