Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo Help within the Online File Sharing Area

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by JordanW, Apr 9, 2010.

1. JordanW

JordanW Junior Member

Hey Design Gurus!

I've had a project in progress for the last year or so, but since then have no paid much attention to the branding that will be required alongside it.

I have, after much deliberation, settled on a name for the service which shall be Idieus/IdieusOS

The idea behind the service is that you have create, share, edit and manage a huge variety of files online "in the cloud" and the name stems from the greek Idios which means "private" or "own" to suggest the service is personal and like a mini "world" online...

I'm basically asking for ideas, from more inspired and creative people, for a logo to show this.

I'm using the font Cyclo at the moment for the logo typeface but would REALLY like quite a cool looking logo to go with it... regardless of the font (because I'm willing to ditch that)

Any help would be awesome :D

Thanks,
    Jordan.

P.S. As a side note, I love things like the logo included here http://www.openvisionbvba.com/img/logotop.png :p Except obviously, something like that would have no relevance :(

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

ok first thing that springs to me is that you need to put forward what you've done.

Second your name sucks, it sounds like hideous which is not a good thing.