Logo for my personal websites

Leo J

logo_options.jpg

A logo for my own site (http://thatleo.com/) which leads to 8 other websites of mine. Each website caters to a different topic -- humour, photography, web designing, motivational, etc.

Please rate it on a scale of one to ten with 10 being awesome. Thank you!

Gonna have to say I don't actually think any of them work. Essentially it's just one idea repeated, and I don't think the idea works. I read it as "That Leo Com", the punctuation doesn't come through at all, especially in numbers 3 and 5 where it's taken out of the grammatical flow.

Have you tried other options? Maybe spell out the punctuation, like "That Leo Dot Com"? Or just drop the .com completely?

Gonna have to say I don't actually think any of them work. Essentially it's just one idea repeated, and I don't think the idea works. I read it as "That Leo Com", the punctuation doesn't come through at all, especially in numbers 3 and 5 where it's taken out of the grammatical flow.

Have you tried other options? Maybe spell out the punctuation, like "That Leo Dot Com"? Or just drop the .com completely?

Hi Paul, thanks for your feedback. Is this what you had in mind?
12743622_10207011373777606_973591564095784202_n.jpg

I quite like 1 & 9 although considering the colour scheme of your website. Also maybe space out the line heights as I feel like its abit squished together (don't know if thats just me). Love your website btw!

I quite like 1 & 9 although considering the colour scheme of your website. Also maybe space out the line heights as I feel like its abit squished together (don't know if thats just me). Love your website btw!

Hi, thank you! If I space out the line heights then I may lose the perfect square that I wanted.

I like the spacing of the one you tweaked, though spelling out the 'dot' doesn't quite work for me - perhaps converting back to a dot but keeping that spacing makes it clear it is 'that leo .com' as with the dot aligned to text may be clearer is part of it...

I am not feeling it in the square. Could you design it in a more linear format so the "That Leo" is the focus and the ".com" is neatly tagged on the end or below?

I like the red . And think that images 1 & 10 are the best and would rate them both an 8/10. I get the concept of the square thing Leo...... Have you tried making the .com part of the image smaller and maybe reading vertical at the end of Leo? It needs a little something to show design innovation, without stepping away from the clean square image you clearly like so much. This is why us designers get the mega bucks hey? lol

Back