Logo For critique

Thera

Hi guys,

I would like some constructive criticism on the attached logo. Logo design is not my strong point when it comes to design. So some good advice and tips about logo design would really be appreciated.

Logo design of a bird sanctuary situated in South Africa. Name of sanctuary is "Obakeng". Colour pallet inspired by traditional African colours.

Thanx guys

Attachments

• Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 21
I like it, I wasn't sure about the "Obakeng" font at first, but now it's growing on me. The only thing I'd thing at this stage is the font for 'bird sanctuary', currently it looks unthought-out (mainly due to the font choice). Do you even need to say that it's a bird sanctuary?

I like it, I wasn't sure about the "Obakeng" font at first, but now it's growing on me. The only thing I'd thing at this stage is the font for 'bird sanctuary', currently it looks unthought-out (mainly due to the font choice). Do you even need to say that it's a bird sanctuary?
Hi Paul thank you.

That's a good question. I probably don't have to mention bird sanctuary at all.

I guess it's good practice to though. It's better to have a version with it on where you can remove the strap, as opposed to a version that doesn't have it at all.

I guess it's good practice to though. It's better to have a version with it on where you can remove the strap, as opposed to a version that doesn't have it at all.
The main goal of the strap line was to give visitors an idea of what Obakeng does. More specifically tourists. But I guess this is where the brochures and other supporting media would have played a role

Back