Logo feedback

Daraos

hello there, i'm a new designer and i've recently got a request from some friends to make them a logo for their group , they seem to like it but i wanted to know what other people think and what you guys think i shouldve done.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.png
    Untitled-2.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 23
It's a bit hard to offer feedback on something without any background explanation. What's if for? Was there a brief or a goal for the project?

Last edited:
As said we need context but my first impressions are it's hard to read and you've gone overboard with the photoshop effects

I agree, we need a brief.
This is personal opinion but I don't like shadow effects. I shall give more when I know more.

the group contains only a few members > their goal is to create videos about real life & everyday issues that my accur in their life
NAROX is the name of the group .. i didn't want to make it look too serious nor useless , so i went with (batman-forever) font and cut the N + A to make it look a bit professional so people take them seriously but not too serious as it will make the logo booring and because they also make funny videos.. so i went & gave it the galaxy color > the picture was not that interesting to actually keep looking at it so i added the drop - shadow effect . i didn't use any other effect really
in my opinion & basing on what they asked me to do that's the closest i could get to simulate what's in their minds

Those ripples in the background are a bit distracting, and I would like it more if the text didn't have those blurred edges. Perhaps lighten the shadow just a bit or remove it at all and make an effect where text has this nice reflection. Example :

Attachments

• text-reflection-effect2.jpg
    text-reflection-effect2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
Back