Logo Feedback Jean Picard

Athos

Hi guy's,

long time no see! Today I want your feedback on a new little piece of work. A logo for a fictive construction company called John Picard construction. Let me know what you think about it ;)

john.png

You've spelt John wrong, it should be Jean :p

Reference to Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise D and E

This is awesome! I think you did a perfect job blending the letters J and P on the building. In my opinion, its more than perfect :)

Nice, you'll probably lose those railings when it's scaled down though.

I'm nitpicking here but those two shadow triangles should be touching, shading doesn't work this way in real life.

Screen Shot 2016-05-22 at 10.28.05.png

That's better as Jean :p

I'm going to be a little more nitpicky than Paul... the alignment of those steps is a little to the 'right', it needs to move to the 'left' and fall in line with the door part. Steps normally fall inline with the door rather than being offset like yours are.

The first one doesn't work for print (too much colors,details etc..) so, here some new tests! Which one is the most interesting for you?
v3.png

Reactions: ash
Nice! I like the 1st one on 2nd row (when stairs back in line ans JE..A..N sorted).

I'd say the 2nd business card, with the bricks dotted around, looks a bit cluttered and random - if you're going to incorporate the bricks, maybe just having some at the bottom, so don't detract from the logo (but I think 1st ones are better without as if got bricks on the back not really needed front too?).

Back