Logo Designer Needed

PhillipH

Im always on the lookout for talented designers, and in urgent need of an additional logo designer. We provide services to setup online shops and regularly need logos / headers and general graphics created.

I have a few jobs on at the moment, and urgently need a logo (based on a draft) and accompanying graphic for a site im working on at the moment.

Ideally someone is available to do this tomorrow, short notice i know but its how it works out sometimes.

If your interested please email me [email protected] with your prices.

Prices for:

Logo
Logo and Header
Buttons

Many thanks

Hi Phillip,
I saw your post and would like to invite you to take a look at our online portfolio. We are a small team of designers who create everything, except for e-commerce sites. We work with a couple of e-commerce providers to supply their graphic design requirements.

I have sent a PM with prices and hope we can be of help.
regards
Angie

Hi Phillip,

I've unfortunately got work booked in tomorrow, but I'll drop you an email for future reference.

In the meantime please check out my portfolio below and here are some examples of my recent completed logo design work...

all the best
Gareth

SymmetryBusinessMarketingLogo.jpg

g20-voice1.gif

I have some great design offers on my site, if you'd like to take a look and get back to me to what you think?

Damion.

Back