Logo design

jwmdesign

Hi all,

I would like to hear your thoughts on this logo.

Many thanks
James

Attachments

• Logo V1.jpg
    Logo V1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 24
I like it. But I think maybe having the 'jvm' part in a different font or weight could work better. Just to separate it from the 'design' part a bit more?

Nice and simple. I agree there needs to be some separation between the jwm.
Like the g. Not sure about colour combo. grey. also I'd cut down the hight of the 'd' a bit.

As Aarlev and Berry said, works well, I would try having the 'jwm' in the green and maybe try a slightly darker grey for the design and switch the g to the same grey. I would also look at the leading/spacing, it may just be down to the shape of the 'e' but it gives the appearance that there's a bigger gap after the 'e', just something to take a quick look at. Let us know how you get on and how developments go :)

I dont think the 'g' looks enough like a 'g' if you see what I mean? Is there no way you can suggest the tail of the 'g' is attached without actually attaching it?

I have to agree, the 'g' doesn't look like a 'g' enough I would just have the back bit of the bottom of the g closer to it, but not touching, if you get me?

Thank you for all your resposes and feedback, it had been very helpfull, I have made some amendments and would like to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks
James

Attachments

• Logo V3.jpg
    Logo V3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 8
Sorry....Think you've lost it mate.
The original design only needed fine tuning. You've rebuilt it! Why? It is important that your decide on who and why you take your lead about key information and direction, and for what reasons. That will enable you to have a clear focus on the modifications needed. Somehow I feel by looking at your design that you have taken everybodys crit, maybe on other forums and friends etc and then put them all into the mix. The result is a neithre one thing or another. Go back to where you started from, and take a few well thought out steps and your there.

I think it works well. Like the 'G'. agree with the others about the 'JWM' but my personal opinion is that you have already done another color on the 'G' so to make the 'JWM' stand out more you could just make a weight change to it. Maybe make the font a bit lighter weight.

With regards to the latest amendment I think that if this was the first version on it then I would like it and would probably just make some color changes to it to see how they worked. But now that I have seen the other one, I think that it has lost the uniqueness of it, simply because you have changed the 'G'

As you might have gathered, I like the first version best and think you should work more on that one.

Kind Regards
LankyDan

Back