Logo Design

Hi Folks.

I'm planning to re-design a logo for my company, but i want to spend a good amount of time choosing the cosset and fonts that i will use, the company is a modern IT consultancy firm (big difference between consultancy and 'repair centre') offering mostly commercial services to businesses and corporate companies, swell as the walk in home customer. I want something that really shouts professional. the colours are Green and grey, that i really have in mind the companies name is ITech Computer Solutions , I like the idea of some sort of binary overlay. but really i would appreciate any inspiration or ideas?

If there is anyone looking for a freelance project i would be willing to accept a competitive quote?

Thanks
James

logo designer for hire...

Hi there. I can design you a logo PRICE REMOVED. Unlimited revisions. You get the result you want with over 20 years experience behind it designing for brands globally. Take a look at my portfolio site Escalator73 - Welcome If you are interested then please get in touch. Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Andy | Escalator73

Hi Folks.

I'm planning to re-design a logo for my company, but i want to spend a good amount of time choosing the cosset and fonts that i will use, the company is a modern IT consultancy firm (big difference between consultancy and 'repair centre') offering mostly commercial services to businesses and corporate companies, swell as the walk in home customer. I want something that really shouts professional. the colours are Green and grey, that i really have in mind the companies name is ITech Computer Solutions , I like the idea of some sort of binary overlay. but really i would appreciate any inspiration or ideas?

If there is anyone looking for a freelance project i would be willing to accept a competitive quote?

Thanks
James

Back