Logo design using golden ratio

Typografia

hi there,

I am new in here.

I want to create a logo using the golden ratio. My idea is: to logo should display a castle with 2 towers in form of 2 brushes ( using for artwork), because the logo is for a painter.

Until know the logo looks like on the first pictures.

Now I want to go further by cutting the logo horizontal in the middle and just use the part above.

Further I tried to build the logo out of the golden ratio, as following pics show. But I am not sure, if it alreday fits best.

Can someone witgh mathematical/geometrtical skills help me?

Now I want to go further by cutting the logo horizontal in the middle and just use the part above.
4.png
Further I tried to build the logo out of the golden ratio, as following pics show. But I am not sure, if it alreday fits best.

3.3.png5.png3.png3.3.png

Of course I used milimeter paper, I can also scan the sketeches with the milimeter raster displayed…
looking forward to answers

Where is everyone getting the idea that a logo must follow the golden ratio?

Sorry everytime the golden ratio comes up I immediately think of this

download.jpg

I don't know where the idea came from - it's a good idea, but not necessary, I fell.

I've never used it personally and I've seen Designers almost break their necks to implement it into a logo.

If it is the key to aesthetic balance then that means Donald Trump is the most beautiful person alive?

I've never used it personally and I've seen Designers almost break their necks to implement it into a logo.

If it is the key to aesthetic balance then that means Donald Trump is the most beautiful person alive?
well, measured up to the beauty of the women surrounding him, Trump might be the most beautiful person alive. :):LOL:
But I am sure, you will disagree.....

Did some designers survive? How many broke their nacks and how many survived?

Yeah I never got the golden ratio thing. I had someone tear apart my logo and tell me I did it wrong simply because I didn't use the golden ratio haha. As if it were some universal rule I needed to follow.
It's just a tool, just like a ruler...

Some people find green backs VERY attractive. :unsure:
Well the last person I saw who dyed their back hair green weren't doing so well with the ladies... but then Hulk did kind of pull Black Widow in the movies...

Back